The best user experience for the software-defined perimeter
Embrace a Zero Trust approach
Many organizations have started to embrace a Zero Trust approach and are considering augmenting their conventional network access security concepts such as enterprise virtual private networks (VPNs), with Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions. Absolute ZTNA, delivered as part of the Absolute Edge™ product package, stands out in a crowded field.
Broad OS support (Windows, Apple iOS and MacOS, Android). Resilient Windows client makes ZTNA tamper-proof.
Minimize risk while optimizing user experience
Allows for continuous real-time risk assessments
Creates a context-based, logical access boundary around a set of applications – wherever they're hosted
Makes applications invisible to unauthorized users, which reduces the attack surface
Resilient, self-healing infrastructure for cloud and on-premises deployment
Stay resilient with Absolute ZTNA
Threat detection and prevention
- Ensure uninterrupted secure access, no matter where your employees do their work with the world’s first self-healing ZTNA solution from Absolute.
The self-healing Secure Access client for Windows can automatically repair or reinstall itself if tampered with, accidentally removed, or otherwise stops working.
ZTNA policy actions strengthen the foundation of your Zero Trust security posture, bolstering the protection for employees and restricting lateral movement through your network.
Secure and optimized remote access
Secure application access
Applications are made invisible to unsanctioned users, ensuring your organization is safe from intruders or high-risk connections. Control access to the Web, as well as private and public cloud applications based on risk and compliance requirements associated with a multitude of contextual factors like time of day, user, device’s security posture, geolocation, network connection, etc.
Control access to the Web and cloud applications based on risk, including contextual factors like time of day, user, device security posture, geolocation, network connection, etc.
Enforce consistent policies for all user access - in the office, on the road, and at home - by applying Zero Trust Network Access principles.
Enforcing dynamic policies at the endpoint
- Dynamic ZTNA policies are enforced as closely as possible to the end user, meaning at the endpoint. This eliminates chokepoints as well as protects device data and meets the most advanced NIST SP 800-207 Zero Trust Architecture recommendations.
On-premises to cloud doesn’t happen overnight. Neither does full Zero Trust. Absolute is the only vendor to provide a world-class VPN and ZTNA solution as part of its platform, allowing for rapid or gradual ZTNA adoption.
What experts love about Absolute ZTNA
"[ZTNA] maintains the same user experience, regardless of an endpoint’s location, and verifies that application usage is appropriate. This anytime, anywhere access increases productivity and focuses on the critical resources to be protected."
Introduction to Absolute Secure Access
Welcome to Absolute Secure Access, the only secure access technology that actively self-heals and optimizes the end user experience. This video explains how Secure Access provides reliable network connectivity for users to gain secure access to critical resources in the public cloud, private data centers, or on-premises.
The Value of Zero Trust in a WFA World
97% of surveyed IT experts believed that remote workers are exposed to at least some added risk, with roughly 47% believing that the risk was either high or extremely high.
Secure Access FAQ
Absolute Secure Access is one of the company’s core product lines, which was added through the acquisition of NetMotion in July 2021. The product portfolio provides resilient network connectivity for users to securely access critical resources in the public cloud, private data centers, and on-premises. These products allow users to transition from traditional VPN to a resilient Zero Trust approach, without impairing productivity or admin controls.
Absolute Secure Access encompasses three products:
- Absolute VPN provides security and confidentiality for data in motion by means of encryption and access controls. It also offers benefits to the end user, such as making tunnel and network sessions resilient and optimizing streaming video and audio.
- Absolute ZTNA provides a software-defined perimeter via Zero Trust Network Access, creating a context-based, logical access boundary around an application or set of applications – wherever they're hosted. It shields applications from the Internet, making them invisible to unauthorized users. Access policies are enforced at the endpoint, avoiding latency and any data transgression.
- Absolute Insights for Network™ offers diagnostic and experience monitoring capabilities across endpoints and network, allowing organizations to proactively monitor, investigate, and remediate end user performance issues quickly and at scale, even on networks that are not company-owned or managed.
Absolute Secure Access packages are offered in two flavors, Absolute Core™ and Absolute Edge™ (formerly called Complete) with the included products as outlined below. Regional variations might be available.
- Absolute Core
- Absolute VPN
- Absolute Edge
- Absolute VPN
- Absolute ZTNA
- Absolute Insights for Network
Customers can easily upgrade their subscription between Absolute Core and Absolute Edge. Capabilities are additive and enabled via a software license key.
Absolute Secure Access supports Apple® iPad and iPhone devices (iOS 11 and later), Apple MacOS (10.13 and later), Android devices (running on Android 5.0 or later), Android for Work, Samsung KNOX, Windows Pro Tablets, laptops, and other devices running Windows 8, 10, and 11.
Take action and learn more
How to buy
Choose the Absolute product package that provides the benefits your organization needs.
Explore our use cases to learn how you can maximize the return on your tech investment with Absolute.
View all use cases
Take the tour
Sign up for a demo and learn how Absolute can empower your organization.
Request a demo
Like what you're hearing?
We’d love to show you how Absolute can secure and empower your organization.
Looking for more information? Join an upcoming product overview with live Q&A
Secure EndpointRansomware Readiness: Is your organization prepared for a possible attack?
April 11, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT
Secure AccessZero Trust Architecture: Implement and maintain a strong security posture
April 25, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT